Dr. Robin Chorn Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robin Chorn?

Dr. Chorn is extraordinary!

Posted on October 14th, 2012

Dr. Chorn is extraordinary in every way. He called me several weeks before the surgery to answer all of my questions, and discussed options. He was patient, infrmative and omforting. We spoke again the day before the surgery, and he was the same way. He took whatever time was needed to review everything with me the day of surgery, even nicely asking the attendant to let him spend more time with me to check me over and answer questions. The quality of his work was as good as I have ever seen. I have had brain surgery, cancer surgery and several others, and I think I know good medical services. Dr. Chorn not only has one of the best bedside manners I have ever seen, but he is an extremly talented anesthesiologist. I totally trust him, and plan to ask for him again when I have yet another surgery next year. I recommend Dr. Chorn without hesitation. He is quality in every regard.

Posted on January 23rd, 2011