A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Cunningham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynne Pascucci Cunningham MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Robin Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Cunningham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Radiologists.