A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Cunningham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynne Pascucci Cunningham MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Robin Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Cunningham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Radiologists.