Overall Review

March 31st, 2016
I think Dr Dacosta is a wonderful Doctor. She spends a lot of time with her patients, personally makes follow up calls and shows real concern. The problem is the office staff. They are outright rude, unpleasant and unwilling to help. Every single time that I have been sick and tried to get in, I am given the runaround. I am told that they have my number and will call me in a day or 2 if anything opens up. But I'm sick now! Then I have to go to a clinic and then Dr Dacosta wants to know why I went to a clinic.

October 27th, 2015
Worst doctor and office on Long Island
I was looking for a new doctor and found Dr. Robin Dacosta online. When I first met with her she assured me she was available to take me on and would see me whenever I needed. That was the first and only time I met with her. Every time I have made an appointment because I was sick, she was never available to see me and I was forced to see an assistant at the office. The wait time has always been over an hour and even over 2 hours one visit there. The staff at the desk are rude and incompetent and don't deserve to be paid. They act like they are doing you a favor. My last visit with her was only because I just got out of the hospital for a blood clot that went into my lung. As I'm telling her the facts of my story she cuts me off and says "she doesn't need hour to hour detail", are you f-inch kidding me? Only because I was in bad shape and not in the position to start looking for a new primary doctor is why I'm dealing with her. Also, gave her forms to fill out that I needed for work for fmla. Her staff and her are so unorganized they couldn't find my papers. I had to bring a second set of forms to their office to bill filled out. Still waiting on the forms, no sense of urgency and NO APOLOGIES to me for their errors!! Definitely moving on to another primary doctor and you should too!!!!!!

September 11th, 2013
Great Dr. but Ok Office Workers
Whenever I see Dr. Dacosta she spends a lot of time with me. The last time I went to go see her I was complaining of headaches and saw her on a Saturday and wanted a CT done which she sent me to the ER at Brookhaven. After about, I'd say, a week she personally calls me up and asks what happened after I left her office. The ladies that work in the office, on the other hand, come off as rude. There's one lady that I seem to always get at the window that always seems to have an attitude like I'm bothering her which always makes me not want o go into the office IF it wasn't for Dr. Dacosta.

July 7th, 2013
This doctor follows up after you leave. She called me at 9 PM to ask what response I got from the specialist that she sent me to. She also called me back when I had to ask a question?

November 14th, 2011
Wonderful Physician

December 23rd, 2009
previous patient
i don't know much about this dr. but the receptionists at this practice are exceptionally rude. "Nancy" told me that she had no available appts and she told me to go to the er. she showed absolutely zero compassion for my ailment and acted as if i was inconveniencing her by having the nerve to request an appointment. she asked me if the last time i was there was in 2008 (it now being 2009) and i agreed that that was accurate. she asked me.."well,where have you been?" because of this experience i am no longer interested in this practice. I work for an organization that has recently moved to the medford area and all my co-workers will be looking for dr.s and asking me for recommendations. because of my negative experience with Nancy, i will not be recommending the practice to anyone.