Learn more about Dr. Robin Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Dale MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Dale practice?
- Dr. Robin Dale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Dale practices Family Medicine near Walker, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Denham Springs, LA and Hammond, LA.
See Walker Family Physicians.