A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dale has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin Dale practice?
Dr. Robin Dale practices Family Medicine near Denham Springs, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Denham Springs Family Physicians.