A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dale has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Dale MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Dale practice?
- Dr. Robin Dale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Dale practices Family Medicine near Denham Springs, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Denham Springs Primary Care Doctors.