Learn more about Dr. Robin Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Dale MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Dale practice?
- Dr. Robin Dale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Dale practices Family Medicine near Denham Springs, LA.
See Denham Springs Family Physicians.