A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Deterding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Deterding, Chair, Children's Interstitial Lung Disease Research Network is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Deterding, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Deterding graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Deterding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Renee Deterding MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Deterding practice?
- Dr. Robin Deterding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Deterding practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatric Specialists.