Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist

Unprofessional, rude and dismissive show details Unprofessional, rude and dismissive
by Laura N. on May 16th, 2016

Trusting my entire family's heath care needs with Dr. Devine for more years than I care to mention was a mistake on my behalf. She didn't take our heath care very seriously. She talked down to us regarding medical concerns and increasingly became detached from us during appointments. Relaying important medical information became very delayed, provided by a phone nurse to non existent in a matter of months. When a possible depression situation arose, she said she couldn't provide a bias opinion. This forced us to change our health care provider which now has opened our eyes to what a professional and caring doctor has to offer.

by Bernadette M. (Dee) Gaiteri on Sep 26th, 2015

Dr. Devine is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens and pays attention to what I have to say. I like a person to look at me when they are talking and she does. That shows me she cares about what I am saying.

Superior care from a superior doctor show details Superior care from a superior doctor
by Brian Lee on Feb 16th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Devine for over 10 years and she is one of the best physicians I've crossed paths with. She always spends ample time with me, listening fully to my concerns and offering solid, practical advice and treatment. I will continue to see Dr. Devine well into the future.

Great listener show details Great listener
Aug 31st, 2009

Wonderful doctor - really listens to all you have to say. As a family practice doc, she always asks how other members of my family are doing. I highly recommend her!!