A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dore, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dore, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dore graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph's Hospital - Orange, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin K Dore MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robin K. Dore practice?
- Dr. Robin Dore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Dore practices Rheumatology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Rheumatologists.