Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr. Dore is a patient advocate. She makes herself available for patients and is knowledgeable in her field. I'm not sure if she leaves the office...

Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Dore is the very best. I am constantly amazed at her brilliance. Coupled with that is the time she spends with me and clearly explains what's going on in my body. Another thing that delights me is how down to earth she is. I'm lucky to be one of her patients.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by S. S. on Apr 19th, 2011

Life saver, God-send? Sorry, the English language lacks the proper adjective to describe this lady with the God-given gift of healing. I am so grateful I was referred to her.

Oct 24th, 2010

would strongly NOT recommend for fibromyalgia treatment

Jun 26th, 2010

I have recommended Dr. Dore to many people. My gastrointerologist team sent me to see her when my arthritis symptoms appeared. They worked together to best treat my difficult issues. She has always made me feel that I should call her with any questions and tell her always of any discomfort or concerns.

Dec 9th, 2009

The best. Words cannot describe her. A Godsend, perhaps.

Sep 26th, 2009

A good, kind, caring doctor, She works hard and Ilove her.

by LouAnne Cooper on Aug 28th, 2009

Dr. Dore is a brilliant professional and a gifted, compassionate physician. She literally gave me back my life - and I didn't make it easy for her to do so. She is one of the world's great people - and doctors!

Ken Olson show details Ken Olson
by Ken Olson on Mar 2nd, 2009

Robin Dore is excellent. I trust her 100%.

Dr. Dore is THE Best Rheumatologist out there!!! show details Dr. Dore is THE Best Rheumatologist out there!!!
by M. Sevigny on Dec 10th, 2008

Dr. Dore is the best Arthritis doctor out there!!! She's caring, extremely well informed, organized & accessible. If cloning were legal, they should clone her - she's my favorite doctor. She's what all doctors should aspire to be.

Nov 9th, 2008

Dr. Dore spends plenty of time with me at every appointment. She is gentle when she examines my very tender joints. By the way, she has published many more papers then you list. I believe she was head of an arthritis foundation. She is a speaker at many conferences too. Due to that fact it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment.

by louannec on Feb 10th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Robin is a brilliant and compassionate doctor. She gave me back my regular life and I hadn't even realized or hoped that was a possibility. I have severe RA and live and absolutely normal and active life now - you would not know I had RA if I did not tel

Read Full Review at citysearch.com