Dr. Robin Doroshow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Doroshow?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Robin Doroshow?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 23rd, 2015

Extremely Inappropriate

I had an awful experience with Dr. Doroshow. Although she seems to be quite knowledgable about cardiology, she strongly lacks manners. During my first consultation with her, she asked me specific questions about my sexual history and then proceeded to shame me. After telling her how many sexual partners I've had, she asked me if I thought my mom would be "ashamed of this" (I'm 18) and asked me if I had AIDS. I began to cry and asked her how these comments and questions were related to the functioning of my heart. They weren't. Her questions were extremely inappropriate and I still feel violated. I went to her for advice about my heart- not for offensive commentary about my sexual history.

October 14th, 2015