A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dretler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dretler, Infectious Diseases is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dretler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dretler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dretler graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dretler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Henry Dretler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin H. Dretler practice?
- Dr. Robin Dretler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Dretler practices Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.