A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dretler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dretler, Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dretler
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dretler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dretler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dretler graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dretler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Henry Dretler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin H. Dretler practice?
- Dr. Robin Dretler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Dretler practices Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.