A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Dretler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Dretler, Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Dretler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dretler graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dretler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dretler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin H. Dretler practice?
Dr. Robin Dretler practices Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.