A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Ehrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ehrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ehrmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrmann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ehrmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Sheri Ehrmann MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Ehrmann practice?
- Dr. Robin Ehrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Ehrmann practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.