Learn more about Dr. Robin Elkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Elkus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkus
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Elkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkus graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Elkus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin lee Elkus MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin l. Elkus practice?
- Dr. Robin Elkus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Elkus practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists, Pontiac Sleep Medicine Doctors, Pontiac Pulmonologists, and Pontiac Critical Care Practitioners.