Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Human Resources Director show details Human Resources Director
by Michelle Clemons-Wilson on Oct 22nd, 2014

Years ago I worked as the Director of Patient Services where Dr. Ellett was the Medical Director. You can't find a more compassionate and caring physician. When she was late for an appointment it was because she was outside in the street playing basketball with overweight teens encouraging them to exercise to lose weight. Sometimes I would apologize to a waiting patient for a delay in seeing Dr. Ellett and the patient would undoubtedly say, "It's okay because I know she's going to spend that much time and more with me when I get in there!." If anything, Dr. Ellett would stay in trouble with management because she prioritized patients over profit. The profit model is 15 minutes for a follow-up and 30 minutes for a complete physical exam. That meant nothing to Dr. Ellett who would not just treat the patient, but often the entire family. I've seen an entire family in one exam room being treated by Dr. Ellett and they didn't just talk medicine. They talked about behavior and how the children were doing in school. All of this also has to do with health. Lastly, one day we had a visitor who we were told is top in his medical field. I sat in an exam room with he and Dr. Ellett when he decided to quiz her by rattling off the symptoms he encountered with one of his toughest cases. Before he could even finish, Dr. Ellett answered correctly with the diagnosis. You won't find a better doctor. You really won't.

stop show details stop
by mine on May 28th, 2013

whoever is writing negative junk on Dr. Ellett, it needs to stop right here and now, not the place for this!!!

boo yah show details boo yah
Mar 2nd, 2012

thanks for remembering me now go away

Compassionate, caring, excellent show details Compassionate, caring, excellent
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Ellett is an emergency room physician in the Caribbean and works very hard, is very diligent, and a very good diagnostician.

me show details me