A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- ContinueCARE LTAC Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Fabre practice?
Dr. Robin Fabre practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Fabre, Dr. Bobbie Fabre, Dr. Roberta Fabre, Dr. Robyn Fabre