Dr. Robin Feigelis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Feigelis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016

Patient

Most understanding dr. 20 years of going to her has proven how good she is.

October 15th, 2015

no compasion

April 13th, 2015

Patient

Kind, considerate, knowledgeable and all in all a great doctor. Been using her for over 20 years. I highly recommend her.

July 10th, 2013

Worst experience I have ever had with a health professional - Or any professional.

My terrible experience started in the waiting room. It is dark and dingy and dirty. I felt like I was going to get sick just sitting down. It looks moldy and contaminated and like it was not cleaned since 1965 when it was opened. So my 50 minute wait in there was unpleasant to say the least. She recommended out dated medication and pushed specific ones on me, she seemed to be getting kickbacks for them I guess, because she was determined for me to take them. She even wrote me a 30 day supply to try, and threw in another 90 day supply on top of that even though I just wanted to try it. I told her it was not working, and also has awful reviews and studies even show it does not work well. She wrote an anxiety medication which after losing the prescription hardcopy, because my old doctor did everything electronically, I requested a new copy. My pharmacy showed my medication had been filled via mail order 2 months and 15 days ago for a 90 day supply, which upon contact with the company they said it was processed and canceled and never shipped. They even gave me a confirmation number and cancelation number as well as an online account login to show her my prescription history, but she accused me of prescription fraud and hung up on me. I went to the pharmacy to clear things up. Found a new doctor who utilized technology and modern medicine, showed them the mistake and was able to get my correct medication the next day at the same pharmacy (Walgreens- love them!). I also had the results of an xray sent to her office and she had no usable input to tell me what should be done or who to see next. Same with varicose veins. I told her the treatment they recommended for them and she didn’t appear to know anything about it. Basically if you have a cold, and want someone to tell you to take more fluids and get some rest, that is the only thing in her wheel house. Staff is nice though and my nurse was very friendly and informed. My advice is to go find a doctor with a clean waiting room, speedy service, a computer to track patient notes and appointments instead of a paper calendar for appointments and blank white sheets for patient notes which she constantly read my entire appointment because she remembered nothing about me and didn’t even bother to read beforehand. She is either a bad doctor or she used none of her education during my visit. Beware! before you end up on very expensive pills which make you feel like a zombie and have no other positive attributes.

March 13th, 2013

Wonderful caring physican

August 21st, 2009

Robyn is very sweet and caring, as well as a great doctor. But, financially this office is unethical. I was a long time patient of hers and couldn't take the regularEXTRA fees that I never encountered at my doctors prior to her. I was sad to leave her, but it was best for me. I will not miss some of her very rude staff members though.

October 13th, 2016