A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ferguson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynn Ferguson MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Robin Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Ferguson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rosenberg, TX and Bay City, TX.
See Wharton Internists and Wharton Gastroenterologists.