A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Figliola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Figliola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Figliola graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Figliola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin A Figliola DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Figliola practice?
- Dr. Robin Figliola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Figliola practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.