A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Figliola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Figliola is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figliola
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Figliola Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Figliola graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Figliola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin A Figliola DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Figliola practice?
- Dr. Robin Figliola has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Figliola practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.