Dr. Robin Gehris MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016
We were the first appointment and the doctor came in 15 minutes after our appointment time. I felt hurried the whole time.

September 2nd, 2014
Does NOT listen
She does not listen to what the parents have to say. She has one plan in mind for eczema. Steroid creams. Never another solution to try. Never has tried to figure out the source to the eczema. She says what she has to say and doesn't want to talk any further. Guess she has a patient quota to meet. Never try to get in sooner than 10 days from calling. Even with a severe rash.

August 6th, 2014
wonderful
Dr.Gehris is a great doctor. she helped me so much with my baby girl. We have been fighting to get rid of he eczema since she was born and thanks to her and her PA Matthew Hastings my daughter's skin is clear and it only took less than a week. i would recomend her to everyone who has a child with a skin problem.

April 22nd, 2014
horrible
This doctor is horrible. She literally looked at my son for a a full min after diagnosing him. I had so many questions and was devastated by the information she just gave me about my baby. I was asking questions while she was backing out the door with a huge smile on her face. I had to ask her what was she smiling for. . being that I felt that there was absolutely nothing to smile about being that she just provided me with devastating news. I want you guys to know that she just informed me of a very serious skin disease that my child had, and refused to answer my questions so what could possibly be so funny about this scenario. She is unprofessional, and does not follow up with treatment, furthermore it was a hassle to get my sons prescription. Please stay away from this Dr. she is strictly there for her pay and cares nothing for her patients.

February 1st, 2014
Big Disappointment
Dr. Gheris spent 2 min in the examining room, did not even look at my son's eczema, let alone examine him and deferred to the physician assistant on the treatment plan. It was the physician assistant that decided which medications to prescribe not the doctor. Gheris gave me ridiculous answers to my concerns, calling my son's eczema spots "just friction", and laughing at my concerns about the serious side effects of one of the medications. She also couldn't wait to run out of the room as soon as possible and refused to see him on the follow up appointment, noting in his file that he is only to be seen by the physician assistant. She is very unprofessional and I have no confidence in her medical knowledge, her intelligence nor her compassion or care for her patients. She is completely devoid of all of the above, and there will be no follow up visit with this practice.

October 17th, 2013
Don't go here!
There were 2 separate times I went to the pharmacy after the prescription was supposedly called in. Unfortunately, they were not called in. When calling their office, on one occasion they said they needed to talk to me. so why didn't they tell me that before I was sent to the pharmacy. The person I was to talk to about this supposedly would call me back at lunchtime. Never did! I never saw a doctor the whole time I was there...Only physician's assistant.

April 16th, 2013
I wishe I read the other review before meeting with Dr, Gerhis. She barley looked ta my son's eczema. Her assistant is intimidating and dr. Gerhis didn't even sit and talk about the condition, well she didn't even close the door. She was talking to me as she was backing up from the office. She didn;t even ask me if I have any questions. After I voiced what my concerns about her approach and I thank her for the 1 minute she had for us- she came back. They address me as "mom" constantly... -"ok mom I know it is upsetting" and they think it is ok. Very unprofessional. Waste of my time... She just goes through the montions- you can totally see that. Would not recommend to anyone.

August 27th, 2012
Failed to treat my daughter for ecxema on her face
This doctor failed to treat my daughter when I brought her in for an appointment because she had ecxema on her face. I feel that this was done as retaliation because I had an issue with this office only giving me a few samples and not writing out a perscription. She barely looked at my daughter then percribed a medication that she knew was not covered by my medication. Furthermore, she claimed she couldn't give me even a couple of samples (they have always given out samples) to get me through till payday. They basically took my co-payment and billed my insurance company for nothing. I would not recommend this office to anyone. This office is more about getting has much money out of you then treating your kids. And they make it seem like there are no other dermotologists that can treat children in the area.

October 24th, 2016