Learn more about Dr. Robin Gehrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Gehrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gehrmann
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gehrmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Gehrmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gehrmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Gehrmann MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Gehrmann practice?
- Dr. Robin Gehrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Gehrmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons, Newark Surgeons, Newark Family Physicians, and Newark Sports Medicine Doctors.