Learn more about Dr. Robin Gehrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Gehrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gehrmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Gehrmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gehrmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Gehrmann MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Gehrmann practice?
- Dr. Robin Gehrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Gehrmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons, Newark Family Physicians, and Newark Neurologists.