Learn more about Dr. Robin Gehrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Gehrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Gehrmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gehrmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gehrmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin Gehrmann practice?
Dr. Robin Gehrmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons, Newark Surgeons, Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Newark General Practitioners, Newark Neurologists, and Newark Family Physicians.