A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Gehrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Gehrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gehrmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gehrmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Gehrmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gehrmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Gehrmann MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Gehrmann practice?
- Dr. Robin Gehrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Gehrmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons, Newark Sports Medicine Doctors, and Newark Neurologists.