Dr. Robin Gilmore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2012
Terrible Staff, Doctor is great, Staff is a nightmare
I called Dr. Gilmores office to inquire about my out of pocket charges for all the tests she had ordered and the staff were the worst I have ever experienced. I was in tears after they lectured me about "Knowing My Policy"

April 8th, 2009
DR. ROBIN GILMORE STAFF
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR GILMORE'S FOR SEVERAL YEARS -IT IS VERY RARE I HAVE A NEED TO CONTACT HER BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS. BUT ON BOTH OCCASIONS MY MESSAGE I BELIEVE DID NOT MAKE IT TO HER. AFTER I CALLED THE SECOND DAY I SPOKE WITH PAULA (ON BOTH DAYS). THE SECOND DAY INSTEAD OF LEAVING A MESSAGE I STATED I NEEDED TO SEE HER TODAY, PAULA INFORMED ME SHE WAS DOING TESTING IN THE MORNING AND SEEING PATIENTS IN THE AFTERNOON- AN WAS TOLD IF I NEEDED TO SEE HER , TO GO TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM. AND AND I DO NOT CONSIDER A EMERGENCY ROOM A DOCTORS OFFICE -YOU GO TO AN ER WHEN IT IS LIFE THREATING. SO I WAS ABLE TO MAKE IT THRU THE WEEKEND AND YOUSEE WHAT I GOT AS A RESPONSE, ALL MY HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST ARE ABLE TO RESPOND IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. I BELIEVE WHEN A TENH TAKE A MESSAGE THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE THE DR. RECIEVED THE MESSAGE, IF THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE , THE STAFF MEMBER SHOUD CONTACT THE PATIENT.

June 29th, 2015