Ophthalmologist (eyes)

2.5

Dec 5th, 2014

Horrible. Rough and cruel to premature baby patients. Needs to learn to leave her personal business out of work. She's the only doctor at Elmhurst that can perform ROP exams on premature babies. I advise you to go elsewhere.

by Frank A. Odin on Oct 25th, 2014

Dr. Ginsberg has been treating my vision problems for 10 years. She has also performed surgery on my eye and given me excelent care. She is polite and spends time explaining everything not only to me but also my wife. I highly recommend Dr, Ginsberg to anyone needing eye care..

Avoid this doctor like the plague.. show details Avoid this doctor like the plague..
by Michael on Apr 16th, 2014

The anguish this doctor has caused myself and others in my family knows no extent. She is excellent at manipulating complaints against her to the extent she will provide false information. Not worth the hassle at all. Find ANY other medical professional to receive care from. She is the absolute worst doctor I have come across in my 40 years of life.

Unprofessional & abusive show details Unprofessional & abusive
Feb 20th, 2014

This doctor is openly abusive and condescending to her staff, regards patients in the 3rd person, fails to maintain sterility in her practice and rough during procedures. Because of her careless nature we would NOT recommend her. Don't just walk away from this doctor--run! She is not worth the hassle, stress, harassment or rudeness. Pick ANY other doctor on your insurance plan but her. You'll be glad you did.