Dr. Robin Goland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Goland?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robin Goland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

February 1st, 2017

Cruel

I saw Dr. Goland years ago, and that visit haunts me to this day. She made me wait for 2 hours in an empty waiting room to see her, and then proceeded to insult me throughout the exam. She was so unbelievably rude (and I was so completely flummoxed by her attitude—I had never seen or spoken to her before, and I just couldn’t understand where her hatred was coming from; it was like being in the Twilight Zone) that when the appointment ended I sat in the stairwell and started to cry. The receptionist found me and convinced me to come back in to speak with the social worker. But next thing I knew, she had me by the elbow and was being very ingratiating, telling me to come with her so we could talk about it. She led me into the elevator and we ended up in the lobby, where she told me she wouldn't have me waste the time of her social worker and then had security throw me out of the building. This may seem silly, but that event traumatized me. I just felt like my world was turned upside down, and the universe had become disordered. And then a week later she had the nerve to send me a letter firing me as her patient. I don't think she need have worried. I have since seen her on the CBS Evening News discussing diabetes. Made me shudder.

October 15th, 2015

Never met Dr Golan yet she billed my insurance

Dr Golan refuses to see new patients until 3 diabetic education classes are taken in her practice. She bills insurance for seeing you when in fact you have never met her. Don't waste your time with this practice.

December 21st, 2014

The waiting time for an appointment is outrageous. After waiting almost a year to become a new patient I was told that it would be easier after my first visit. It was not. It was Dr. Goland's expert opinion that a diabetic on insulin only needed to see her endocrinologist once a year and her general practitioner should oversee medical treatment the rest of the year. If this is the medical care that you are looking for in a specialist than perhaps you might enjoy being her patient.

December 15th, 2014

Billed for services not provided. All that want patients for is to do research. Must take 3 classes for diabetes education before given an appointment even when you are very sick.

November 12th, 2014

Worse facility

Not interested in patient care.

September 3rd, 2015