Learn more about Dr. Robin Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Goldberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Hilary Goldberg MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin H. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Robin Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Goldberg practices Infectious Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Scarsdale Infectious Disease Doctors.