A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter-Goldenson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Perlmutter-Goldenson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson practice?
- Dr. Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson has 13 office locations.
Dr. Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.