A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Goytia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Goytia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goytia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goytia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Goytia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goytia graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goytia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Nestor Goytia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Goytia practice?
- Dr. Robin Goytia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Goytia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.