Learn more about Dr. Robin Goytia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Goytia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Goytia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goytia graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goytia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goytia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Goytia practice?
Dr. Robin Goytia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.