The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Goytia
Dr. Robin Goytia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Goytia is affiliated with Texas Orthopedic Hospital and The Methodist Hospital. Dr. Goytia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robin Goytia has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robin Goytia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Mufaddal Gombera
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Carter Crouch
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi41
Dr. David Bloome
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Houston, TX 0 mi50