A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Goytia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Goytia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goytia
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Goytia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Goytia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goytia graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goytia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Nestor Goytia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Goytia practice?
- Dr. Robin Goytia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Goytia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.