Dr. Robin Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Graham?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 15th, 2010

STUPENDOUS Doctor!

I believe Dr. Graham should be viewed as the model for all surgeons. She expressed a sincere interest in my case by actually LISTENING to me during our pre-op visit and continued that genuine desire to comfort into our communications afterward both in person and via telephone. She extinguished all misconceptions and fears I had about the entire procedure and was eager to answer all my questions. MAJOR KUDOS! Thanx again, Doc! (Her humility probably will not allow herself to chalk up these kudos, but that is just her demeanor.)

Metastatic Melanoma