A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Haaland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Haaland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haaland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haaland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Haaland, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaland graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Haaland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Milford Haaland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Haaland practice?
- Dr. Robin Haaland has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Haaland practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.