Dr. Robin Hall DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

January 30th, 2013
Above and Beyond
Dr. Hall and her staff provide care that is light years better than a typical practice. Everyone in the office sincerely cares about their patients' health. Whenever I have a health concern, whether it is a bruised finger or something much more complicated, I receive compassionate and thorough care from Dr. Hall and all of her staff. I have never felt rushed during an appointment with Dr. Hall - she takes her time with even the smallest complaint. I receive follow up calls after every visit, and when I call the office, I can speak to a nurse or to Dr. Hall within 5 minutes. During my first year with Dr. Hall, she discovered and started to treat asthma that had gone undiagnosed for my entire life. I never knew what a full lungful of air felt like, but thanks to her, now I do. I will be a patient of Dr. Hall's for a long time to come.

January 23rd, 2012
The BEST Doctor I have ever seen...
Dr. Hall is a kind and compassionate Doctor. She is very knowledgeable and wants you to understand your health too. She goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with your care. All of her staff are very professional and friendly and they know who you are! I have never waited in the office for an appointment more than 5-10 minutes. Investing in my health with Dr. Hall has been worth every penny to me. I will be a patient of Dr. Hall's for years to come!

December 18th, 2009
Great Doctor during a challenging year.
Finally got my husband to see a doctor and just in time. He had a stroke this year and has completely recovered. He's eating right, exercising, stopped smoking and cares about his health. Dr Hall has been invaluable in his health care and because of the level of service she provides we got him the best care and he's feeling better that ever. We recommend her to everyone.