Plastic Surgeon

5105 Manatee Ave W
Ste 19
Bradenton, FL 34209
941-798-9777
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Horrible dr.  |  show details
by Regina bohannan on Aug 1st, 2014

My mom had her breasts removed due to beast cancer. And went to dr. Hamlin for breast reconstruction. Dr Hamlin seemed fun loving and trust worthy but shortly after the surgery my mom began to realize dr. Hamlin butchered her breasts. I have seen her new breasts curtesy of robin Hamlin and it breaks my heart to see the botch job she did on my mom. Aside from her terrible skill she unleashed on my mom she showed no concern or remorse for the fact that she ruined my mom breasts. Quite honestly my mom would look better with no breast at all than the ones she has now.

Sep 11th, 2013

I met Dr Hamlin 7yrs ago., I chose her for my 'extensive'50yr over haul:) After I had seen some of the work she had done on friends & was truly amazed. She has a eye for female beauty that is natural & flawless. I have not had a moment of reqret, I LOVE her & her staff!! Look forward to my visits for touch-ups through out the year. ps~really appreciate not having the HARD sale of products or procedures . Her office,unlike soo many others, makes one feel welcome & always good about themselves!

|  Patient & Concerned Dr.  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. Hamlin is probably the only Dr. I look forward to seeing. She is patient, kind, and has a down to earth caring personality. She does not try to promote services for a financial gain. I have seen other plastic surgeons who make you feel bad about your appearance. The other Drs. start pointing out all the other less than perfect areas on you face. It feel like they are selling verses caring about who you are. I have highly recommended Dr. Hamlin to my closest friends.

|  Severly bilateral breast rupture with massive scar tissue...  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hamlin is...1. A PHENOMENAL Doctor and does2. AMAZING work!

Oct 24th, 2011

Doctor Hamlin did my breast augmentation, rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty. I am very pleased of the work she did for me! She is very professional, human. She is honest and does not try to sell you something that is not right for you. I am so glad I found her because she is the best!

|  Great Dr  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

I went in for an eye lift. Got the top and bottom done. When I went in I looked like America's Most Wanted. 6 months later I look beautiful and feel so much better about myself. Dr Hamlin is wonderful. She makes you feel so comfortable with your procedure. A really nice person, very down to earth and has a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend her. the office staff is wonderful and always ready to help with any need you have. Thanks so much Dr.Hamlin for making me feel better about my eyes and appearance.

|  Dr.Hamlin is the Picasso of plastic surgery  |  show details
by R. Mustafaa on Mar 16th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Hamlin was excellent. She is very honest about your surgical out come. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamlin, she is down to earth and a master of her trade. I call her the female Picasso because, she demonstrates uncanny artistic talent as it relates to plastic surgery. She can take any situation a person may have and make them a work of art.Thank you Dr. Hamlin.

|  THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER BEEN TO  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Hamlin , is the most patient and understanding person.She is the perfect plastic surgeon because she has a combination of care, professionalism, and an eye for beauty with an artistic sense that I have never seen before . I began going to DR. Hamlin after I saw some of her work and I have been all over the country and never saw better work. I am amazed that she is here in Bradenton. I will never trust anyone else with any of my aesthetic needs.

|  My breasts were as nice as they get before she did surgery on them  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

If I had known how big, unsymmetrical and ugly scars would be, not to mention my breast augmentation... I would have left them the way they were naturally. I was a C cup and wanted to just be fuller and more cleavage (HUGE MISTAKE) one is lower and more lateral than other. I cannot think or imagine how hard it would be to do something so simple-that thousands of other surgeons perform. Sad part is I knew I should have gone with surgeon my sibling went with.... You can't even see scars/perfectly symmetrical/size/look natural.... But I screwed up-all to save 1,000 or so. SO NOT WORTH IT. now I'm depressed and don't even want to go out or even take my shirt off in front of my husband. I am seriously depressed and terrified of plastic surgery.

|  Juvaderm and Dysport user  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Ive been going to Dr Hamlin for almost 2 years now and have had Dysport 3 times and Juvederm once, love love love my results, looking forward to my Juvaderm appointment soon had so many compliments after I had my last juvederm

|  Top of the Line Surgeon and wonderful Person  |  show details
by Miriam on Aug 6th, 2010

I met with Dr. Hamlin back in October 2009 and saw her again this Summer. Made an appointment for surgery but changed my mind. However, after speaking with other doctors, I realize she is the best of all. Not only she is caring but gives you the best of your money for what you ask for. Looking forward to meeting with her again to discuss surgery in detail. Miriam

|  THE best Plastic Surgeon in the area!.  |  show details
by An R.N. who has seen it all on May 26th, 2010

Dr Hamlin is one of the greatest M.D.s I have ever met& I have met & worked with many! She is very knowledgable,yet she has a very warm,friendly, completely approachable manner.She goes out of her way to accomadate you and is just a lovely woman.Her staff is terrific too!

|  Exceptional Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Jeana K. on Feb 25th, 2010

Dr. Hamlin is "one of a kind." She is as gifted in her technical skills and she is kind and generous. She gives her clients the best value possible for their money and is very pleasurable to deal with. Her Staff is wonderful and her practice is well run. She also offers laser hair removal, injectibles and all kinds of lovely treatments to help us fight aging and look our best. Visit today, you won't be disappointed!

|  My initial visit with Dr Hamlin  |  show details
by Andrea Hanan on Jul 15th, 2009

My overall experience with Dr Hamlin was wonderful. She explained what she wanted to do for me and what I had in mind. I later changed my mind and saw her again and she gave me even more time to explain the differences in procedures. I trust her with all my heart and am looking forward to my procedure in October.

May 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I received juvederm injections in april of 2008. I feel I was over injected, 3 viles,I still have redness and its like my checks were injected instead of the( ) lines. The woman working there were all plesant but I would never go here again.My daughter wo

Read Full Review at yahoo.com