Dr. Robin Hamlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Hamlin?

Horrible dr.

Posted on August 1st, 2014

My mom had her breasts removed due to beast cancer. And went to dr. Hamlin for breast reconstruction. Dr Hamlin seemed fun loving and trust worthy but shortly after the surgery my mom began to realize dr. Hamlin butchered her breasts. I have seen her new breasts curtesy of robin Hamlin and it breaks my heart to see the botch job she did on my mom. Aside from her terrible skill she unleashed on my mom she showed no concern or remorse for the fact that she ruined my mom breasts. Quite honestly my mom would look better with no breast at all than the ones she has now.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I met Dr Hamlin 7yrs ago., I chose her for my 'extensive'50yr over haul:) After I had seen some of the work she had done on friends & was truly amazed. She has a eye for female beauty that is natural & flawless. I have not had a moment of reqret, I LOVE her & her staff!! Look forward to my visits for touch-ups through out the year. ps~really appreciate not having the HARD sale of products or procedures . Her office,unlike soo many others, makes one feel welcome & always good about themselves!

Patient & Concerned Dr.

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Hamlin is probably the only Dr. I look forward to seeing. She is patient, kind, and has a down to earth caring personality. She does not try to promote services for a financial gain. I have seen other plastic surgeons who make you feel bad about your appearance. The other Drs. start pointing out all the other less than perfect areas on you face. It feel like they are selling verses caring about who you are. I have highly recommended Dr. Hamlin to my closest friends.

Severly bilateral breast rupture with massive scar tissue...

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hamlin is...1. A PHENOMENAL Doctor and does2. AMAZING work!

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Doctor Hamlin did my breast augmentation, rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty. I am very pleased of the work she did for me! She is very professional, human. She is honest and does not try to sell you something that is not right for you. I am so glad I found her because she is the best!

Great Dr

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

I went in for an eye lift. Got the top and bottom done. When I went in I looked like America's Most Wanted. 6 months later I look beautiful and feel so much better about myself. Dr Hamlin is wonderful. She makes you feel so comfortable with your procedure. A really nice person, very down to earth and has a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend her. the office staff is wonderful and always ready to help with any need you have. Thanks so much Dr.Hamlin for making me feel better about my eyes and appearance.

Dr.Hamlin is the Picasso of plastic surgery

Posted on March 16th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Hamlin was excellent. She is very honest about your surgical out come. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamlin, she is down to earth and a master of her trade. I call her the female Picasso because, she demonstrates uncanny artistic talent as it relates to plastic surgery. She can take any situation a person may have and make them a work of art.Thank you Dr. Hamlin.

THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER BEEN TO

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Dr. Hamlin , is the most patient and understanding person.She is the perfect plastic surgeon because she has a combination of care, professionalism, and an eye for beauty with an artistic sense that I have never seen before . I began going to DR. Hamlin after I saw some of her work and I have been all over the country and never saw better work. I am amazed that she is here in Bradenton. I will never trust anyone else with any of my aesthetic needs.

My breasts were as nice as they get before she did surgery on them

Posted on January 21st, 2011

If I had known how big, unsymmetrical and ugly scars would be, not to mention my breast augmentation... I would have left them the way they were naturally. I was a C cup and wanted to just be fuller and more cleavage (HUGE MISTAKE) one is lower and more lateral than other. I cannot think or imagine how hard it would be to do something so simple-that thousands of other surgeons perform. Sad part is I knew I should have gone with surgeon my sibling went with.... You can't even see scars/perfectly symmetrical/size/look natural.... But I screwed up-all to save 1,000 or so. SO NOT WORTH IT. now I'm depressed and don't even want to go out or even take my shirt off in front of my husband. I am seriously depressed and terrified of plastic surgery.

Juvaderm and Dysport user

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Ive been going to Dr Hamlin for almost 2 years now and have had Dysport 3 times and Juvederm once, love love love my results, looking forward to my Juvaderm appointment soon had so many compliments after I had my last juvederm

THE best Plastic Surgeon in the area!.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr Hamlin is one of the greatest M.D.s I have ever met& I have met & worked with many! She is very knowledgable,yet she has a very warm,friendly, completely approachable manner.She goes out of her way to accomadate you and is just a lovely woman.Her staff is terrific too!

Exceptional Doctor!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2010

Dr. Hamlin is "one of a kind." She is as gifted in her technical skills and she is kind and generous. She gives her clients the best value possible for their money and is very pleasurable to deal with. Her Staff is wonderful and her practice is well run. She also offers laser hair removal, injectibles and all kinds of lovely treatments to help us fight aging and look our best. Visit today, you won't be disappointed!