Learn more about Dr. Robin Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Hanson, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hanson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Dale Hanson MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Robin Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Hanson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Louis Oncologists.