A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Hanson, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hanson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Dale Hanson MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Robin Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Hanson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Louis Oncologists.