A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hayworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Hayworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hayworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayworth graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hayworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Susan Hayworth MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Hayworth practice?
- Dr. Robin Hayworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Hayworth practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.