Learn more about Dr. Robin Hayworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Hayworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hayworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayworth graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Hayworth practice?
Dr. Robin Hayworth practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.