A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hayworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Hayworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayworth
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hayworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hayworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayworth graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hayworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Susan Hayworth MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robin S. Hayworth practice?
- Dr. Robin Hayworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Hayworth practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.