A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Herbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Herbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Herbert MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Herbert practice?
- Dr. Robin Herbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Herbert practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Abbeville, LA and New Iberia, LA.
See New York Internists.