Dr. Robin Hermes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 20th, 2014
Very Pleased
I am shocked to read the 1 star reviews above because my experience has been that Dr. Hermes is very attentive, personable, and concerned about the options available for my back and leg pain. I have found her assistant to be very personable as well. I am not impressed with the front desk receptionist, however. She seems not only inattentive, but forgetful and I'm not sure how long I would have sat there if I hadn't reminded her that I was the first appointment of the afternoon. Then, like an after thought, she wanted my insurance cards, ID, and gave me a long privacy policy brochure to read which I could have read during the time I had been waiting.

October 14th, 2013
Shop elsewhere
Dr. Hermes used to be a better doctor than she is now. She spends minimal time and effort. I frequently had to correct what she thoughtr or recollection of what she did. She did not prepare for appointments in terms of refreshing her recollection beforehand. She seems very incapabable compared to her previous skil level, and much less thorough

October 9th, 2013
more pain then before
This doctor is terrible, I went in for a spinal injection and was in much more pain afterwards! I called the office several times and was told to use Ice, and my pain was a 10!!! Asked the office to have her call me and they told me she was to busy! She has never called me to this day, and when I went in for my follow up appointment several weeks later the appointment had been cancelled! the office staff was so rude they got up and walked away from the desk, I couldn't believe the lack of care from this doctor and her staff !!! Still suffering in New Mexico!

April 15th, 2013
Will not do any paperwork for insurance, lawyers, disability
Dr Hermes made 100's ofnthousands of dollars treating me for back injuries that disabled me and ruined a great career. When it came time to get social security started, she refused to fill out any paperwork at all for me. She stated that she can not determine how much disability these injuries could cause and I should go to some random physical therapist and try to get them to fill out my paperwork. The form I asked her to complete would take 5 minutes max. My family will be bankrupted because my doctor does not support my disability claim. Dr Hermes should have told me 5 years ago that her office does no paperwork, no exceptions. I would have found a new doctor to treat me, one that will spend 5 minutes on a form in return for the 100s of thousands they collect from my insurance. This is the most dishonest doctor I have ever encountered, she took my money then ruined my life. Find another doctor, any doctor who refuses to help patients with disability should loose their license. For profit medicine is just wrong, it does not serve the needs of the patients.

March 8th, 2013
Good doctor for non-complex back pain
While there is a limit to what Dr. Hermes can do for me (I have arthritis and dorsal spine is getting bad for instance), Dr. Hermes does a great job with the procedures she can do. I get Radio Frequency Ablations on the high and low spine plus occipital nerve blocks. These treatments have made my life livable. Dr. Robin Hermes and her staff are always attentive and knowledgable, very professional.

August 7th, 2012
After I had a procedure by Dr. Hermes I had greatly increased pain for several months. I reported, and she made no attempt to follow up with me, even by phone. I wrote a letter, and again she did not respond!

July 13th, 2012
P
Was very rude and had no compassion towards chronic pain issues.The entire staff was rude and during our visit the PA walked out on us.This pain centers ultimate goal is to try new procedures on patients.Which in return becomes very expensive and does not help with pain.I give them a thumbs down on quality patient care.