A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hickerson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hickerson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hickerson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickerson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hickerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas State Hospital
- United Methodist Behavioral Health Systems Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lea Hickerson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Hickerson practice?
- Dr. Robin Hickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Hickerson practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.