Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Hickerson
Dr. Robin Hickerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Hickerson is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, Arkansas State Hospital and United Methodist Behavioral Health Systems Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Hickerson has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Robin Hickerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Ginger Clifton
Little Rock, AR 0.14 mi
Dr. Leslie Smith
Clinical Psychology, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry
Little Rock, AR 0.20 mi
Dr. Marcus Wellen
Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology
Little Rock, AR 0.43 mi10