A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hickerson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickerson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hickerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas State Hospital
- United Methodist Behavioral Health Systems Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lea Hickerson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Hickerson practice?
- Dr. Robin Hickerson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robin Hickerson practices Psychiatry near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Maumelle, AR.
See Heber Springs Psychiatrists.