A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Horn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Horn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Ann Horn MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Horn practice?
- Dr. Robin Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Horn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Chadds Ford, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.