A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hostetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hostetter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hostetter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hostetter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetter graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hostetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Elno Hostetter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin E. Hostetter practice?
- Dr. Robin Hostetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Hostetter practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.