Dr. Robin Ifft MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015
Not impressed
My daughter is yet to be given a diagnosis for her extreme fatigue. It's not an easy problem to diagnose, and it's not why I gave 2 stars for the "accurate diagnosis". What I was unhappy about was that I had to ask for the specific tests - the Dr. did not suggest any; when the tests came back normal, I again had to ask for additional tests (based on my daughter's other medical history and my own research on the internet) - the Dr. did not offer any, again. With the follow up tests they discovered a serious neurological issue that may or may not be the cause of my daughter's fatigue, but once again, I am told "we need to treat the symptoms" rather than keep looking for the underlying cause. This is VERY typical of doctors - treat the symptoms, here is RX, go away, but for a doctor to be rated a Top Doctor, I expect more initiative and concern for their patients. Everything else on the questionnaire was fine, but the Dr quality is not impressive.

February 11th, 2014
Dr. Ifft
We have been going to Dr. Ifft for many years over 15+. She has been excellent. When my daughter was put in the hospital she called us at the hospital to check on her, worked with the doctors there, and when we returned home checked on us. She has done that several times when my daughter had issues, her or her office would contact us after hours. Dr. Ifft has always gone above and beyond when helping both our kids. I'm saddened they are now too old to be going to her, as it's hard to find a doctor you can trust. I can't thank her and her office for all the wonderful years of service with both our kids.

April 25th, 2011
Dr. Ifft is an Outstanding Pediatrician!
I have two children (a boy and a girl) and Dr. Ifft has been their pediatrician since birth 20 and 16 years ago. Dr. Ifft is a brilliant clinician but has a very calm and easy going manner. I have never felt that she was rushing to get through the appointment. She always took the time to answer my questions and address any concerns I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Ifft.

August 14th, 2015