Dr. Robin Iversen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Iversen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

From the moment I met Dr Iversen, she eased my pain and suffering.

September 4th, 2016

Intelligent, Thorough, Compassionate with a No BS style = Awesome

Dr. Iversen returned my call on a weekend when I was having worsening pain, then called me personally on Monday to follow-up. She does a thorough, careful exam and takes detailed notes at each visit, and she listens to your questions. She expects you to follow the plan that she creates with you at each office visit, and to return at the proper interval. She takes the time to handwrite a medication/treatment plan to send home with you, so you know exactly what to do until the next appt. Her staff of nurses and front office people have been responsive, polite, and helpful.

January 26th, 2016

Highly Reccommend.

Love Dr. Iverson. She's cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to what your problems are. You are not rushed in and out in 5 minutes. I can't say enough about Valley Pain Management and Dr. Iverson.

July 18th, 2013

Program Director

I went into the emergency room and was told I needed surgery. This pain management team was the worst team ever. It was obvious they had no idea what they were doing. Unfortunately, I had no choice while I was in the hospital who would be treating me for pain. Once I was released from the hospital and attempted to follow up with the team for purpose of worse pain and documentation they were so nasty and unprofessional. I was speechless as to how they treated me on the phone, After looking at several websites, I realized they had no more than 2 stars on every site. I cant believe people this nasty even have jobs today. They did not care about my injury or even my life for that matter. How can such heartless people be in health care? Very Sad. I will be filing a complaint.

May 17th, 2012

I'm age 70, and after three months of being given the wrong medications by several other doctors who unsuccessfully treated my shingles pain and restless leg syndrome, I turned to Dr. Iversen. If only I had gone to see her earlier! She is so thorough, competent and knowledgeable, and I was glad to learn that when appropriate and if the patient is receptive, she will even incorporate acupuncture into her treatments.I finally got some pain relief, and just as important, some sleep.I recommend her highly.

April 24th, 2012

Great doctor who really knows what she is doing. She is a caring individual who does her job extremely well.

August 24th, 2010

Dr.(Iceberg)Iversen

My experience with this cold-hearted doctor has been and continues to be unpleasant and causing me greater anxiety than I had before she treated me.When she found out I had no insurance she suddenly made up reasons not to treat me with any services or procedures stating that they weren't helping me and that I made a "scene" at the last procedure because I asked for a wheelchair to exit the building.Because I experienced pain I am now disqualified from having any pain relief. I have been and continue to be treated like a drug-seeking,crazed,dope seeking fiend. It is absolutely infuriating to me and so very disrespectful. Unfortunately, I am stuck with her as she is the only doctor in the clinic. I continue to suffer endlessly with pain that is unbearable. No one will explain what is happening and if this is permanent. She is a nightmare.

November 14th, 2008

does not return patient calls even in emergency situations

I am an 81 year old woman with back pain. On more than one occasion, when I called about medication that was not working for pain, after experiencing prolonged excruciating pain, neither Dr. Iversen nor anyone in the office returned my calls for several days. Find a real doctor who cares about her patients.

June 19th, 2017