Internist, Emergency Physician, Pain Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Valley Institute For Pain
1 Valley Health Plz
Paramus, NJ 07652
201-634-5555
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Program Director  |  show details
by cindya m on Jul 18th, 2013

I went into the emergency room and was told I needed surgery. This pain management team was the worst team ever. It was obvious they had no idea what they were doing. Unfortunately, I had no choice while I was in the hospital who would be treating me for pain. Once I was released from the hospital and attempted to follow up with the team for purpose of worse pain and documentation they were so nasty and unprofessional. I was speechless as to how they treated me on the phone, After looking at several websites, I realized they had no more than 2 stars on every site. I cant believe people this nasty even have jobs today. They did not care about my injury or even my life for that matter. How can such heartless people be in health care? Very Sad. I will be filing a complaint.

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

I'm age 70, and after three months of being given the wrong medications by several other doctors who unsuccessfully treated my shingles pain and restless leg syndrome, I turned to Dr. Iversen. If only I had gone to see her earlier! She is so thorough, competent and knowledgeable, and I was glad to learn that when appropriate and if the patient is receptive, she will even incorporate acupuncture into her treatments.I finally got some pain relief, and just as important, some sleep.I recommend her highly.

|  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Great doctor who really knows what she is doing. She is a caring individual who does her job extremely well.

|  Dr.(Iceberg)Iversen  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

My experience with this cold-hearted doctor has been and continues to be unpleasant and causing me greater anxiety than I had before she treated me.When she found out I had no insurance she suddenly made up reasons not to treat me with any services or procedures stating that they weren't helping me and that I made a "scene" at the last procedure because I asked for a wheelchair to exit the building.Because I experienced pain I am now disqualified from having any pain relief. I have been and continue to be treated like a drug-seeking,crazed,dope seeking fiend. It is absolutely infuriating to me and so very disrespectful. Unfortunately, I am stuck with her as she is the only doctor in the clinic. I continue to suffer endlessly with pain that is unbearable. No one will explain what is happening and if this is permanent. She is a nightmare.

|  does not return patient calls even in emergency situations  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2008

I am an 81 year old woman with back pain. On more than one occasion, when I called about medication that was not working for pain, after experiencing prolonged excruciating pain, neither Dr. Iversen nor anyone in the office returned my calls for several days. Find a real doctor who cares about her patients.