A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Johnston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lynn Johnston MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Robin Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Johnston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.