Dr. Robin Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 4 reviews

November 3rd, 2015
Worst experience ever
My father visited Dr. Glaun in same practice first who was nothing but professional and informative. He wanted my Dad to have a cervical spine and brain MRI, and I drove results and films to Sinai myself. Practice called to say neurologists had strong indications my Dad had hydrocephalus and scheduled him for another appointment, this time with Dr. Wilson, 3 months out. After waiting 3 months, they stuck him in a office for another 2 1/2 hours waiting. When Dr. Wilson finally came in, she couldn't find MRI and said nothing she could tell him and he would have to come back. After not getting any follow up call, made call to complain to Office Manger. Have waited 2 more months to get him scheduled for lumbar puncture only to find out he wasn't given script of pre-procedure instructions in time so now they want him to reschedule. Most unprofessional, lackadaisical group ever - and they specialize in brain diseases! One star rating was generous.

April 6th, 2014
AMAZING DOCTOR!!!!!
Despite what anyone else has said, Dr. Wilson is amazing! I have been with her for a little while now and she helped me to get back to my normal self. After some time with severe headaches and deteriorating vision, she diagnosed me right away with my condition, and because of her, I was referred to one of the best neurosurgeons in the world and was able to get a shunt for my issues. She continues to do an amazing job with my follow up care and is always available to address questions and concerns. She is also very knowledgeable about her specialties! I do not know how or why someone would have a negative experience with her because I know from my own personal experiences, both in and out of the hospital, she has been wonderful and I will continue to seek her medical advice for as long as possible!

March 28th, 2014
POOR EXPERIENCE
I WENT IN DUE TO HEADACHES FROM A SMALL BENIGN TUMOR. HER FIRST REACTION WAS THAT I WAS JUST A PILL POPPER AND LOOKING FOR DRUGS. I CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND WAS PAYING $400.00 OUT OF POCKET TO SEE HER. IF I WAS THERE ONLY FOR "CHEAP PILLS" AS SHE CALLED THEM I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT GO AND SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A CONSULTATION. SHE THEN TOLD ME I DID NOT NEED ANY TYPE OF MEDICATION FOR MY "ITTY BITTY" TUMOR AND THEN SHE SAID I WAS ACTING LIKE A LITTLE B___H. LONG STORY SHORT VERY RUDE, NO "BEDSIDE MANNER" AND THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH HER ATTITUDE AND CHOICE OF WORDS. I HAVE CONTACTED MY ATTORNEY AND HE WILL BE PURSUING THIS CASE. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

December 7th, 2011
During my visit she was very through , down to earth. I was very impressed