A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Karpfen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Karpfen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Karpfen, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpfen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Karpfen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Karpfen FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Karpfen practice?
- Dr. Robin Karpfen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Karpfen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Newburgh, NY.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.