A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Kollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Kollman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Kollman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kollman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Dale Kollman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin D. Kollman practice?
- Dr. Robin Kollman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Kollman practices Family Medicine near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Harrisonburg Family Physicians.