Learn more about Dr. Robin Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Gross MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin Gross practice?
- Dr. Robin Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Gross practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.