A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Lisa Gross MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Robin Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Gross practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.