Jul 30th, 2015

Very thorough and great bedside manner.

by Aleshia Burks on Jul 8th, 2015

Awesome experience and the level of medical care and attention is beyond exceptional. Would forever recommend.

Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr Thomas has been great! She has always taken the time to explain things to us and is very thorough with what she thinks might be the issue. We have appreciated the time she takes with her patients.

Oct 16th, 2014

She is excellent. She gave me hope that pregnancy could be possible for me. Being an older mom, my options were limited. Now I am 22 weeks along and I am thrilled. She helped me so much. Just her belief in me made all the difference.

Jul 18th, 2014

Dr. Thomas has been exceptionally caring and thorough with us with all of our appointments. She is an amazingly talented doctor and I would highly recommend her to others.

Apr 4th, 2014

Everyone is very empathetic to our situation, and the staff is always helpful.

Feb 28th, 2014

Working with CARE has been a wonderful experience. Dr. Thomas is fabulous! She is thorough, gentle, a great listener and has very gracious bedside manner. The whole team has been just wonderful.

CARE Fertility really Cares! show details CARE Fertility really Cares!
Nov 25th, 2013

Dr.Thomas is most outstanding physician l have ever been with. She takes patients matter as her own. She has all time in the world to listen to you. I highly recommend her for being so caring. The staff is very friendly and courteous. I felt like family being at the clinic. ARG

Nov 23rd, 2013

Dr Thomas is very thorough and provides very complete answers to any of my questions and concerns.

Nov 23rd, 2013

Dr Thomas is a great doctor!!!

by Payton P. on Sep 13th, 2013

Very kind and willing to listen to all questions. Good explanation of the processes before they are done. Payton P.

by T.L.W. on Aug 24th, 2013

Dr. Thomas is great! She actually cares and wants to help.

by Caitlin R. on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable, professional, and caring. The staff at CARE are great too!

by H.E. on Aug 15th, 2013

Love Dr. Thomas and her staff they are very friendly and supportive.--H.E.

Aug 14th, 2013

Very personal. Easy to work with. Knowledgable. HM

by Amber E on Aug 7th, 2013

Everyone on staff has been very wecoming and helpful.

by A.H. on Jul 5th, 2013

The doctors and staff are always welcoming and nice. They answer all of my questions. AH

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by AG on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr.Thomas is very sweet and caring person beside being a great doc. She gives her full attention and makes you feel that she is all ears and heart there for you. The staff at CARE is very friendly and nice too. I felt like being walked through our tough journey by family members. They all will always remain in my prayers.

by Traci A. Almond on Jun 13th, 2013

We had an excellent experience. The dr and staff were wonderful...Traci A. Almond

May 10th, 2013

Very helpful, always answers my questions. Loved my experience with her.

Mar 12th, 2013

Gives you all the information which is great. Love her attitude make me feel at ease . --ashley m

by J.A. on Mar 8th, 2013

The initial meeting was scary. I know you want your patients to be prepared for the worst but I left here feeling like there was no hope. After speaking with my OB/GYN I felt more optomistic. After that my experience has been great and my procedure went very well. I feel great!

Mar 7th, 2013

I have been coming here for a over a year now and my experiance was really good with the Doctors especially Dr. Mansfield and now with Dr. Thomas. They have helped me to overcome fear more than anything else.

Mar 2nd, 2013

My husband and I been coming to Dr. Thomas's office since 2010. I love her staff. Through our hard times they have made us feel like we are family. Our doctor has given us more hope than ever. We are proud to be a part of the Frisco area office.

by S.B. on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr. Thomas was very informative, sweet, and caring. She took the time to explain everything in detail. SB

by A.O. on Feb 19th, 2013

Love Dr Thomas. She goes above and beyond to check on me and stay on top of my case, which makes me feel comfortable that my best interest is being looked out for. In addition, she is wonderful with giving us a lot of information on what is going on, our options and what each option means. AO

by J.N. on Feb 19th, 2013

Everyone in Dr. Thomas office has been very nice and anytime we receive information it's laid out in a way that I can understand it. JN

Nov 30th, 2012

Exceptional in every single aspect. The doctor, nurses, and staff go above and beyond all the time. They are very attentive, carring, and informative. Each time I visit Dr. Thomas's office, I feel as if I am family. They are also very very quick with all results and call as soon as they can. I never have to call and follow up. CF

Nov 30th, 2012

Dr. Thomas and her staff are very personable and friendly.-Amber S.

Nov 29th, 2012