A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Lacroix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Lacroix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Lacroix, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacroix graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacroix has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin N Lacroix MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin N. Lacroix practice?
- Dr. Robin Lacroix has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Lacroix practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians, Greenville Pediatric Specialists, and Greenville Infectious Disease Doctors.