A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Lake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Michael Lake MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Lake practice?
- Dr. Robin Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Lake practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Cardiologists.