Dr. Robin Leder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Leder?

September 25th, 2017

could not answer questions

ask her questions of shrinkage and sem fluids could not answer why or had answers you kidding me?

December 9th, 2016

The best in the field of integrative medicine. In three months I was off all prescribed medicine

November 12th, 2016

I was at my wits end. I'd been to my Primary Care Physician, Endocrinologist and GI doctor. BUT I got aall the same advice; eat fewer carbs, excercsie more and get more rest.

January 26th, 2016

In Depth Treatment with an Alternative Health Dr who is also an MD

Excellent experience with Dr Leder. Treats you like a person, not a case. Puts the pieces together and figures out how to solve your problem.

July 7th, 2015

got very personal and wasted appointment time talking about herself and her problems. staff unbelieveably unprofessional as is dotor. lousy experience and too many tests and expensive without submitting insurance forms.

March 4th, 2015

Not for everyone, perfect for me!

I knew what I was looking for in a doctor: patience, thorough testing, time spent to find the answers I have been long seeking, out-of -the box thinking, and time spent creating a program for me that changes as my health improves, with my input. And that is the key for me, this doctor asks questions and listens to how I feel. She is never satisfied with a problem until I say that it is better, she doesn't just go by the numbers. I don't know of any doctor who does this and takes insurance as payment, or I might go. That said, I am so very grateful to have found a doctor who works this way. If this is what you want, it is well worth the out-of-pocket expense (my insurance does reimburse most of it) to get this kind of treatment. Much better than going from doctor to doctor and not getting anywhere at all with my issues. In my experience , she is unique. If you pay for a standard approach, that is what you get. I wanted more, and I found it with Dr. Leder. The office could use an update, I will say that, but I am not there for the office, I am there for the doctor, and there I will stay!

February 20th, 2015

She is all about money doesn't take insurance even though she mixes holistic medicine with reg medicine she does not try save you money by utilizing follow up visit with lab visits she will cut off the secretary if she tries to help save money her office is a mess she has you on a timer cause she charges by the hour and she talks about herself for half the time telling you how she is in a rock band. She dose her IV therapy in the waiting room and her lab room for blood draw has kitchen chair with a pillow save your money for a real holistic DR

September 27th, 2014

Unprofessional and disappointing

I've seen holistic physicians before and was very happy to find one locally so that I wouldn't have to travel into the city. What a disappointment. First, the doctor was 40 minutes late. When I finally sat down with her, she was unhappy with the way her staff had set up my chart. She explained that they were new, complained about them a bit and then asked if she could take 5 minutes (during my appointment) to train them. I thought both the complaint and the request were unprofessional, but I agreed out of courtesy. We then did an intake and a physical, after which the doctor said there were other people in the waiting room and she was running late - would I mind scheduling a 15 minute phone call to finish up. At this point she had not outlined any next steps, bloodwork ,etc. I was late for another appointment myself (because of her tardiness) so I agreed, thinking there would be no charge to basically tell me what bloodwork she recommended and lay out the next steps. Fifteen minutes after the scheduled time of my call, the receptionist called to inform me that the call would be charged at $125 because the doctor had seen me for the allotted 50 minutes when I first came in. I believe the doctor should practice better time management rather than try to charge patients to finish discussing what should have been discussed during their appointment. I have never left a doctor's office, holistic or otherwise, without knowing the doctor's recommended next steps - or been charged additionally to obtain that recommendation. Needless to say, I refused to pay and will find a more professional practitioner elsewhere.

March 31st, 2014

Lucky to have found this office

I have had a slow metabolism all of my life, and I keep hearing "Everything is fine" from any doctor I see, trouble is , I didn't feel fine at all.,I heard about Dr. Leder from a friend, so based on the referral, gave it a try. So glad I did! Not only did she discover several metabolism issues that are being corrected, but she explained them to me thoroughly in a way that i really understand. I knew i had a problem, just that no one ever took the time or had the expertise to figure out what it was. I feel like this doctor really cares about me and her patients. Not something I am used to when I visit a doctor lately. Great choice!

February 3rd, 2014

Hard to find this kind of doctor in the area, worth the wait

I had a friend do internet research to find a doctor who is able to use nutrition and vitamins as well as medicine, and this is the one he was able to find. So I thought it was worth a shot, and made an appointment to clean up my health (which I think is pretty good). Met my expectations and more. In the consultation and even during the extensive physical, she explained what she was thinking and what she was seeing in the exam. You know what? I am not as healthy as I thought! But i am confident that I am in the right place to fix things up for the better. Highly recommended.

January 3rd, 2014

A Very Positive Experience a Very Long Time in the Finding

I have been trying to lose weight for years, not only for "cosmetic" reasons, but more for medical reasons: elevated cholesterol, joint aches and pains for many years, and most recently, the very beginnings of diabetes. I have been determined to achieve my goals without using medications, but i have had to use meds for a while , just "until I can lose the weight" (i have been telling myslef that for years). In fact , iI failed to lose weight with a stomach stapling. When I visited Dr Leder on the referral of a friend, this was pretty much a last resort. She put me on the HCG diet, a choice we made together ( I liked that!) but before I started, she strongly encouraged me to wait a moment to check my metabolism, which she straightened out. Though I was anxious to move forward more quickly, I listened to her advice, and I am so grateful I did. This is the first time I have been able to lose weight (over 30 pounds so far and counting!) in over twenty years. To say that I am thrilled with the results, the time, and the support I have received from this doctor is an absolute understatement. I couldn't be happier that I found this office. When my friends see me and ask "How did you do it?", I refer them in a heartbeat to Dr. Leder. I am finally getting back my life. If you need serious help with a medical problem, and do not especially like medications, no question, this is the right place to go!

November 7th, 2013

Don't waste your time or money going to this doctor, trust me.

The doctor and especially her staff are the worst I have ever encountered in the medical feild. The staff has no clue as to what they are doing . The doctor is out of control with her fees, she charges for your office visit's and then has the nerve to charge you to get your blood work results, not to mention the barrage of blood tests she wants you to get at the cost of thousands of dollars, most of which is not covered by insurance, which of course she does not take to begin with. The entire cost of any treatment is out of your pocket. You must pay up front and the staff tell's you they will submit to your insurance and never do. I just contacted my insurance co.and was told they have not received a single claim from her. I have numerous unfiled claims for office amounting to about 1800.00 dollars, not to mention the other costs for bloodwork that I have paid for. I am giving her office one more chance to submit the claims and if they don't do as they are supossed to do,I will be calling the Dept. of Insurance to file a complaint. More importantly I am in the process of trying to find a new doctor since she has not helped me medicaly at all. To any one looking at her website don't believe anything she proclaims, don't get sucked in as I did and so many others I'm sure, stay away, waste of money ,waste of time and no result for better health.