A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Levenson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Levenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin B Levenson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Robin Levenson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robin Levenson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.