A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Levenson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Levenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin B Levenson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Robin Levenson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robin Levenson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.