Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Lipschitz
Dr. Robin Lipschitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lipschitz is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Lenox Hill Hospital and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Lipschitz has received 11 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robin Lipschitz has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robin Lipschitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Barbara Schultz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Deborah Cappell
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi17