Dr. Robin Lipschitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Lipschitz?

Superb doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2017

I first visited the doctor for extreme swelling of the extremities and painful arthritis, The doctor devoted a great deal of time to his diagnosis and his treatment has eliminated all pain and discomfort. The doctor listens well, is patient, caring and a consummate professional. I have had many docs and rate Dr. Lipschitz as one of the best. I highly recommend him.

Best doc

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Dr. Lipschitz takes a full history and puts the pieces together. He takes a lot of time to help figure everything out. I was so used to going to other doctors who see you for only 10 minutes and barely let you get a word in. Dr. Lipschitz helped me understand why my wrists flare up and gave me a cortisone shot which helped me out so much. Another doctor told me I would need surgery. This world needs more doctors like Dr. Lipschitz he really knows what he is doing. Very intelligent kind man and his staff is wonderful too.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Lipschitz for the first time today and I was very happy. The doctor spent a long time with me and took this time to go over my history and my health concerns.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Fantastic doctor! Took care of my problem with great knowledge and care. You couldn't find a better caregiver. Highest praise and if there was a 6th star I'd give it to him.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I see Dr. Lipschitz for Gout and every time I have a gout attack I am seen right away. He is extremely thorough, answers all my questions and offers advice. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I can't thank Dr. Lipschitz enough.

Wrong diagnosis

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Treated for about 2 years. Given medication which made me sicker. Finally went to a very good Rheumatologists who does diagnostic testing. Off almost all medication. Doing 100% better. Now have a correct diagnosis. Beware of this doctor.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Lipschitz took the time to take a full history and make an assessment based on all reported symptoms . He then clearly explained the diagnosis and next steps.

Best Doctor hands down

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lipschitz since 2009 and honestly I have seen numerous doctors and none compare to Dr. Lipschitz. He takes so much time with me, diagnosed me right from the start. I went to other doctors like I said and they didn't have a clue what to do with me. He really cares about his patients because EVERY time I end up in the hospital, he visits me. His staff is very nice and helpful.

Patient

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Lipschitz is an excellent doctor and superior person. I have been his patient for over 10 years; he has helped me through several difficult bouts of gout and related ailments and he has always been consistently sensitive, aware, and thorough. He recognizes how the different systems in the body work together and he is proactive in addressing medical issues. He is knowledgeable, professional, and a first-rate medical professional.

Excelent!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Excelent doctor

Best Rheumatologist in NYC

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Lipschitz to everyone I know. He is very knowledgable in his field and always on top of his game with new and upcoming treatments for RA.

Dr. Thorough meets Dr. Genius

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Simply the best doctor, staff, and office.