Dr. Robin Lipschitz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017
Best doc
Dr. Lipschitz takes a full history and puts the pieces together. He takes a lot of time to help figure everything out. I was so used to going to other doctors who see you for only 10 minutes and barely let you get a word in. Dr. Lipschitz helped me understand why my wrists flare up and gave me a cortisone shot which helped me out so much. Another doctor told me I would need surgery. This world needs more doctors like Dr. Lipschitz he really knows what he is doing. Very intelligent kind man and his staff is wonderful too.

October 25th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Lipschitz for the first time today and I was very happy. The doctor spent a long time with me and took this time to go over my history and my health concerns.

September 13th, 2016
Fantastic doctor! Took care of my problem with great knowledge and care. You couldn't find a better caregiver. Highest praise and if there was a 6th star I'd give it to him.

July 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor
I see Dr. Lipschitz for Gout and every time I have a gout attack I am seen right away. He is extremely thorough, answers all my questions and offers advice. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I can't thank Dr. Lipschitz enough.

June 8th, 2016
Wrong diagnosis
Treated for about 2 years. Given medication which made me sicker. Finally went to a very good Rheumatologists who does diagnostic testing. Off almost all medication. Doing 100% better. Now have a correct diagnosis. Beware of this doctor.

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Lipschitz took the time to take a full history and make an assessment based on all reported symptoms . He then clearly explained the diagnosis and next steps.

October 16th, 2015
Best Doctor hands down
I have been seeing Dr. Lipschitz since 2009 and honestly I have seen numerous doctors and none compare to Dr. Lipschitz. He takes so much time with me, diagnosed me right from the start. I went to other doctors like I said and they didn't have a clue what to do with me. He really cares about his patients because EVERY time I end up in the hospital, he visits me. His staff is very nice and helpful.

June 22nd, 2015
Patient
Dr. Lipschitz is an excellent doctor and superior person. I have been his patient for over 10 years; he has helped me through several difficult bouts of gout and related ailments and he has always been consistently sensitive, aware, and thorough. He recognizes how the different systems in the body work together and he is proactive in addressing medical issues. He is knowledgeable, professional, and a first-rate medical professional.

April 19th, 2015
Excelent!
Excelent doctor

March 12th, 2015
Best Rheumatologist in NYC
I would recommend Dr. Lipschitz to everyone I know. He is very knowledgable in his field and always on top of his game with new and upcoming treatments for RA.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Thorough meets Dr. Genius
Simply the best doctor, staff, and office.

February 6th, 2014
Great Doc and Staff
Doc and his staff are great. Carol and Delia in his office are especially helpful keeping things moving + maintaining a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Doc is sharp, knowledgeable and friendly, has paid good attention to details in my health history and is not afraid to recommend new or experimental medications where they may help.